1001 N. Delaware Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19125 Toll-Free:
(267) 232-2000Opened September 23, 2010.
Comments:Author: GaryPosted: Monday, September 27, 2010
“The Casino opened for business on Thursday September 23, and it is gorgeous. People waiting in line to get in the front doors and waiting to get on the machines. You don't see that in Atlantic City!”
Author: too poor to play here!Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011
“I've been here a few times, and here's everything I remember.
1) Clientele: 90% are working class (ages vary up to elderly) or yuppie-types.
2) Slots: plenty of machines, all new. They feature touch screens that also display a few channels of TV - fully controllable by you.
3) Table Games: a good amt of roulette, blackjack, pai gow, and all those other games. Most of the time, all of the BJ table minimums are $25. They've also thrown in those frustrating shuffling machines at 1/3 to 1/2 of their tables.
4) Food: They have bars with basic apps, but not much more than that. Plenty of fast food in the nearby area though.”
Add your own review